Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lonely No More


i am fully clothed, yet i feel as though i am bare as the day i was born
in a crowd room, but can't hear a single sound
looking around i see people with no faces
loneliness creeps in and evades my spaces
one by one they disappear
leaving me in a room with no rear
from light to dark
i remain
alone on a deserted plain
left with my thoughts to comfort me
walking silently
muted by pain
filled with disdain
wondering what i have left to gain
then a small voice whispers
you are not alone, beloved
i have come for you
who are you, i ask
slowly the darkness gives way to light
again the voice comes to me
i am, the i am
Out of darkness i bring you light
only then do i notice
the single door
Come to Me Beloved
My Blood has set you free
What beauty stands before me
i will never be able to describe
i turn and run into the arms of
my father, lonely no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment