Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crl+Alt+Del




My systems are down
I wish i could just hit Control, Alt, delete -bring up my task manager---
I'd look at all the programs running slow--love life, finances, health, & career.
In the status corner it would say
--Not responding--
I wish could just hit control a-
select them all ---
& shut them down...
I wish I could click on Norton & run a virus check ...
-it would pull up all my insecurities
And delete them...
I wish I could clear off my desk top--
Put everything in nice rows
I wish I could go to into my control pannel-
I'd head straight for add or remove programs
Uninstall anger, fear, & jealousy
I wish I could go to manage my system
I'd run a disk space
Free up some memory- compress the thoughts of him
I wish I could go into appearances
Scroll through & select a new background
I wish i could log on-line &
Download a new version of me
I'd likd to see 2.0.1.0 me
I wish I could back up all my goals on an external drive
I'd like to hibernate after moments of no use
I wish I could just hit restart when frozen in a situation
Or log off when I am not working like I'm suppose to

1 comment:

  1. I WISH TOO. loved this post. might just grab it off you (:

    ReplyDelete