Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Sex in the City


Single female, proud to say...
No stranger to love, but I stay far away
Could wrap my legs around you for a round or two...
But the question always remains, will you know what to do?
One moment seems so right -- I decide to spend the night
Wet kisses, heavy breathing -- are you loving me or seizing ?
A mad game you claim, as I try to tame the movements...
so distracted by the awkwardness of the moment, my mind begins to wonder...
Calculate a list of tasks I have to undertake...
As soon as I fake this ahh... ending...
Hmm, did I remember to TIVO Sex in the City ...
I look up at him -- hurry have pity...
Dirty words he whisper as he ask me how it feels....
First thought is -- "is this ni**a for real"...
But, "oh yeah baby" is what I say, telling him how I've waited for this all day...
Steady counting the minutes, the seconds... reminded of an episode of Sex in the City...
"Is it better to 'fake it' than be alone?"...oh, wait time to moan...
All I kept thinking is how I'd rather be alone then forced to pretend...
I look out the window, skylines a blazing... My eyes float to the clock...
11 on the dot...
He smiles down on me, i think its going to end...
Eyes float to the TV... expecting a red dot to appear...
As he smacks my rear... and collapses.
Negative... ZERO...nada.
great, just great I've been screwed out of Sex in the City -- figuratively and literally-- twice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment