Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Karma

Sorry, sorry, sorry
Let me say it again
I can't pretend- I didn't know what I was doin, when I was ruinin your life
Tried to play you like a spade--ace, king, queen... and sometimes two
Little did I know karma was sneaking around on behalf of you...
And you... And you... And oh, definitely you...
Dug my grave as you gave me your heart
Told you from the start what I wanted from you
Tried to call me your boo and I split screaming-- I'm rubber your glue...
Time and time again I'd see karma lurking in the shadows
Tried to keep to myself -- saying it don't matter
But then it struck...
And up went my luck
Like a balloon in the sky, weaving side to side, its own little wave of good-bye
Karma got me good, dead straight between the eyes
No more lies and fake tearful goodbyes
No more its not you but me...
Then going around the corner to be with...
Well, I'm not going to name no names
Cause karma has put me to shame
And thrown this ole' girl out the game
I was the best at what it is I do...
They say what goes around comes around,
So watch out cause now that Karma is done with me...
Its coming for you

No comments:

Post a Comment